- 681
and had our first kiss.
第一次接吻
- 682
Were you naked then, too?
你那次也裸体吗
- 683
Mike, why are you being this way?
麦克 你为什么会这样子
- 684
This is pointless.
这实在没有帮助
- 685
I'm sorry, I can't...
对不起 我不能
- 686
I don't remember being with you.
我记不起跟你在一起时的情景
- 687
OK, I know it's hard,
好的 我知道这很难
- 688
but you've got to make an effort.
但是你得努力
- 689
If your head is foggy don't look there.
头脑模糊 就别去想它
- 690
Look in your heart. Because I'm in there.
从心里去找 因为我在那里
- 691
Just like you're inside mine.
就像你在我心里一样
- 692
OK. This is Mary Alice's house.
好的 这是玛丽·艾莉丝的屋子
- 693
This is where we first met.
这是我们初识的地方
- 694
I was setting out my macaroni and cheese.
我把我的通心粉和奶酪放在餐桌上
- 695
And you were in line... Oh! Ah... Ow...
而你正在... 哦 哇哦
- 696
I'm good. Finally, a smile.
我没事 终于 你笑了
- 697
You do that a lot, don't you?
你经常这样 是不是
- 698
Well, yeah, I've been known to take a spill or two.
是啊 我是状况女王 早已为人熟知
- 699
My doctor says it's an inner ear...
我的医生说这是内耳...
- 700
Wait. You remember that?
等下 你记得这个