- 721
Take me back to the hospital.
带我回医院吧
- 722
Mike!
麦克
- 723
Well, at the risk of stating the obvious,
我还是把话挑明吧
- 724
it's over.
你玩完了
- 725
- He's mine now. - No, no, no. No, no!
-他是我的了 -不 不 不
- 726
This is not how this ends.
谁说我玩完了
- 727
No, evil does not triumph over good.
邪不能胜正
- 728
That's how you see me?
你就是这么看我的
- 729
Damn straight. You lie, you cheat, you scheme.
再直接不过了 你说谎 偷腥 阴险
- 730
You ruin people's relationships.
你破坏别人的关系
- 731
I mean, how do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得着
- 732
Soon, with Mike on top of me.
马上 麦克就会在我上面
- 733
If you know what I mean.
如果你听得懂的话
- 734
See? Evil. Evil.
瞧 罪恶之魔
- 735
Has it ever occurred to you
你难道从没想过
- 736
that maybe Mike and I are meant to end up together?
麦克和我或许注定是天生一对吗
- 737
No! Mike... you don't even want him.
不 麦克 你根本就不想要他
- 738
You're just doing this to hurt me.
你这么做只是为了伤害我
- 739
Wow. How self-absorbed can you be?
你怎么这么自恋
- 740
I have had a thing for Mike
自从麦克搬来的那天起