- 741
since the day he moved in here.
我就一直很喜欢他
- 742
I even backed off when he fell
当他爱上你这可爱女时
- 743
for your Miss Adorable act.
我甚至选择了退出
- 744
But he's over that. It's my turn now.
但是他已经不爱你了 我上位了
- 745
And I will be better for him than you ever were.
我比你更适合他
- 746
And if you do get hurt, well, that's just gravy.
如果你真的受伤了 那可真是飞来横福
- 747
All right. Maybe that was a little evil.
好吧 或许这是有点罪恶
- 748
- Finally. - Sorry it took so long.
-结束了 -抱歉让你久等
- 749
That last digit was barely legible.
最后一个数字几乎无法辨认
- 750
I thought you'd like to do the honors.
你想你会喜欢的
- 751
You've reached Mike Delfino Plumbing.
这里是水管工麦克·德尔非诺家
- 752
Please leave a message after the beep.
请在滴声后留言
- 753
A D minus.
一个D-
- 754
- That blows. - Yeah, it does.
-这可太差劲了 -是的 确实
- 755
Since it's not the one we did together.
这不是我们一起做的那份
- 756
You e-mailed me the wrong paper.
你发给我的是另一份论文
- 757
You didn't even read it before you turned it in?
你甚至都没读就把它交上去了
- 758
I didn't think I had to.
我以为没有必要
- 759
The one you wrote was great.
你写的那份棒极了
- 760
After you left
在你走后