- 761
I decided I really should put it in your words.
我决定我应该用你的口吻来写
- 762
Is this some weird chick thing you did
你做这种奇怪的事
- 763
'cause you're into me?
是因为你喜欢上我了吗
- 764
Oh, please.
拜托
- 765
No, it is.
不 就是的
- 766
You're pissed 'cause I hooked up with your friend.
你生气 因为我跟你的朋友搞上了
- 767
No, I'm pissed 'cause you told me some sob story
不 我生气 是因为你告诉我一个凄惨的故事
- 768
so I'd write your paper.
让我帮你写了论文
- 769
Now you owe me 15 bucks.
现在你欠我15美元
- 770
You know what? Here.
你知道吗 给你
- 771
Oh, and I did learn something.
我确实学到了一些东西
- 772
Iago betrayed Othello because he was jealous.
伊阿古背叛奥赛罗是出于嫉妒
- 773
Danielle, I thought you'd be with Mr. Faladi tonight.
丹妮尔 我以为你今晚要和法拉迪在一起呢
- 774
You'll be happy to know he dumped me.
他甩了我 你一定高兴坏了
- 775
- He dumped you? - Said it was getting too messy,
-他把你给甩了 -他说事情变得一团糟
- 776
that I was gonna complicate his divorce.
我会让他的离婚变复杂
- 777
- Don't pretend you're sorry. - I don't plan to.
-不要假装你很遗憾 -我没这打算
- 778
I hope this doesn't make history class awkward.
我希望这不会让历史课变得很尴尬
- 779
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
- 780
I went to the principal and got his ass fired.
我让校长把他开除了