- 781
When he called to yell at me for squealing,
当他打电话冲我尖叫时
- 782
I recorded the call and sent a tape of it to his wife.
我把电话录音了 然后给了他妻子
- 783
Thanks to me he'll be getting nothing in this divorce.
多亏我 他离婚后一无所获
- 784
I must say, that was rather underhanded.
不得不说 这可真是卑鄙
- 785
Yes. I wonder where she gets it.
是啊 我在想她是从哪学会的
- 786
- Bye, Daddy. - Bye. I'll see you guys on Friday.
-爸爸 再见 -再见 我们星期五见
- 787
Kayla said that you're opening a pizza place?
凯拉说你准备开家批萨店
- 788
Well, maybe. I mean, it's not a done deal yet.
或许吧 我们还没决定好呢
- 789
Lynette put the kibosh on it, huh?
勒奈特对这事有意见 是吧
- 790
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
- 791
Well, you know. Lynette.
你知道的 勒奈特嘛
- 792
She's probably right.
她或许是对的
- 793
There's a bunch of dumb schmucks
有一大帮没经验的人
- 794
trying to open restaurants. So...
都想要开餐厅 所以
- 795
You know, Tom, I've tasted your pizza.
汤姆 我吃过你做的批萨
- 796
And I have to be perfectly honest with you.
我要说句大实话
- 797
It was like I died and went to Italy.
感觉死了都想去意大利一样
- 798
- Really? - Oh, my God!
-真的吗 -我的天啊
- 799
You are born to do this.
你天生具有这潜质
- 800
I just hate to see you give it up, because, well...
我只是不想看到你放弃 因为