- 801
Man, this is none of my business.
这不关我的事
- 802
But Lynette does... bully you... ...sometimes.
但是有时候 勒奈特确实在欺负你
- 803
She doesn't mean to.
她不是有意的
- 804
Then don't let her. Go to the mat on this.
那别让她得逞 这事你一定得坚持下去
- 805
She will respect you a lot more if you grew a pair.
如果你真有一手 她会更加尊重你
- 806
I'm not trying to insult you.
我不想对你出言不逊
- 807
All I'm saying is that...
我只想说
- 808
...I know what you're capable of.
我知道你的潜能
- 809
And I believe in you.
我相信你
- 810
I really needed to hear that.
你的话真是雪中送炭
- 811
Thanks.
谢谢
- 812
Sabotage. Everyone is capable of it.
破坏 每个人都擅长
- 813
But some go about it more ruthlessly than others.
但是有的人手段更残忍
- 814
Like the ones who crave vengeance.
像那些渴望复仇的人
- 815
Or the ones who hunger for love.
或是那些乞求真爱的人
- 816
Or the ones who are determined to burn bridges.
亦或是有些决心要过河拆桥的人
- 817
And then there are those who simply want something.
还有的人只是单纯地想要占有
- 818
I wish Daddy lived here
我真希望爸爸能住在这
- 819
so he could tuck me in, too.
这样他也可以帮我掖被子了
- 820
Something that belongs to someone else.
早已是属于他人的东西
- 821
I'm working on it, piglet.
我正在为此努力呢 小猪
- 822
Mama's working on it.
妈妈正在为此努力呢