- 81
she purchased online.
墨西哥止痛片
- 82
But I put a stop to that.
还好被我制止了
- 83
Well, Orson tells me that the two of you were very close,
奥森说你们的关系非常亲密
- 84
and out of respect for that friendship, I'm all ears.
出于对你们交情的尊重 我洗耳恭听
- 85
After thinking it over I realized that, maybe, I was out of line.
经过三思之后 可能我做得有点过分
- 86
Definitely out of line
尤其是
- 87
with the terrible accusations that I made.
对奥森的恶劣指控
- 88
I'm deeply sorry for the pain that I caused.
我为我给你们带来的痛苦深表歉意
- 89
I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
真心诚意地希望你们能原谅我
- 90
Well, I can appreciate how difficult
能表示如此难以启齿的歉意
- 91
that must have been for you.
我很欣赏你的勇气
- 92
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
- 93
I'm so relieved. - As am I.
-如释重负 -我也是
- 94
You don't know how rusty my golf game's gotten
少了你的鞭策
- 95
without this one keeping me on my toes.
我的高尔夫球技都变得生疏了
- 96
Perhaps we can get together for dinner at the club sometime.
那找机会到俱乐部聚一聚 吃个饭
- 97
That sounds lovely.
好主意
- 98
Darling, you are amazing, you know that?
亲爱的 你很伟大 你知道吗
- 99
To rise above all that unpleasantness with such dignity.
你用如此高尚的姿态化解了一桩不愉快的事情
- 100
Oh, thank you, darling.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的