- 101
But if you think for one second that I'm gonna break bread
但如果你真的以为 我会与那个嗑药的毒妇
- 102
with that malicious pill-popping shrew,
共进晚餐的话
- 103
you're out of your mind.
那你一定是疯了
- 104
Hey, Susan. Whatcha doing?
苏珊 你干嘛呢
- 105
I just dropped my trowel. Thanks.
我把泥铲掉到地上了 谢谢关心
- 106
All righty, then. You have a nice day.
好吧 祝你心情愉快
- 107
Susan?
苏珊
- 108
Ian. What a surprise.
伊恩 没想到你会来
- 109
Were you, um... Were you hiding from me?
你是在... 你是在躲我吗
- 110
Uh... A little. I...
差不多吧 我...
- 111
Just the last time we saw each other it was
因为上次我们闹得不欢而散
- 112
so awkward and complicated.
场面很尴尬
- 113
Water under the bridge.
旧事无须重提
- 114
Besides, this is strictly business.
再说这次找你是为了公事
- 115
I'm throwing a party for an editor friend from London.
我为伦敦的一位编辑朋友举办了聚会
- 116
I thought you two should meet.
你们俩应该见见面
- 117
You can bring a date if you want.
愿意的话你还可以带个伴
- 118
Speaking of which, uh, how are things with Mike?
说起来 你和麦克怎么样了
- 119
Oh, they're moving along.
有所进展
- 120
It's a process.
总要有个过程