- 141
Maybe you were sick that day at law school, Myron,
所以叫做公共财产 麦伦
- 142
but it's called "community property".
难道上这节课的时候你请病假了吗
- 143
Don't patronize me, Kenny
你并非高人一等 肯尼
- 144
We'll go to the mat on this one.
这个我们要据理力争
- 145
Oh, enough. Just give her what she wants.
够了 她要什么全都给她
- 146
Look, I'm sick of fighting. It's just stuff.
我不想为了死物和她争来争去
- 147
I'd like a moment with my client.
我要和当事人单独谈谈
- 148
This has been going on for months. I'm done.
已经拖了一个月了 我受够了
- 149
Draw up the papers. I'll sign whatever.
赶紧起草协议 我马上签字
- 150
You're giving me everything I want, just like that?
你把我想要的都给我 就这么简单吗
- 151
Just like that.
就这么简单
- 152
We expect to see the paperwork by the end of business.
最终签字前 我们要求浏览一下协议
- 153
How sweet is that?
太漂亮了
- 154
We nailed their asses.
把他们打得落荒而逃
- 155
Mrs. Solis, they completely folded.
索利斯太太 他们彻底低头了
- 156
That's the thing. Carlos doesn't fold.
这就是问题所在 卡洛斯从不低头
- 157
That son-of-a-bitch is up to something.
那个王八蛋一定另有企图
- 158
Before you come in, cover your eyes.
进来之前把眼睛捂上
- 159
Tom! - Do it.
-汤姆 -快点
- 160
OK, now.
进来吧