- 321
Who is she?
她是谁
- 322
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们就是想知道她是谁
- 323
Your number was written on her hand.
她手上写着你的电话号码
- 324
I'm sorry I can't help you.
抱歉帮不上什么忙
- 325
He's had a bit of memory loss.
他患了阶段性失忆
- 326
After 2004, things are fuzzy.
2004年之后的事情都记不清了
- 327
No memory, huh? That's convenient.
失忆了 那省事了
- 328
Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Delfino.
谢谢你的配合 德尔非诺先生
- 329
You killed a cop once, didn't you?
你杀过一个警察 没错吧
- 330
That was self-defense.
那是自卫
- 331
I hope it wasn't just beginner's luck.
希望不是侥幸免罪
- 332
You want to charge me with something, go ahead.
你想给我什么罪名 随你的便
- 333
Otherwise, get the hell out of my room!
没什么事的话 你给我滚出去
- 334
Were you always this angry, Mr. Delfino?
你总是这么易怒吗 德尔非诺先生
- 335
Or can't you remember?
还是你真想不起来了
- 336
So, do you sell by the slice or do I gotta buy a whole pie?
披萨是切片卖 还是整只卖
- 337
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
- 338
I knew how hard you were working.
我知道你工作辛苦
- 339
So I figured I'd bring you a little something to eat
所以给你带点吃的
- 340
and drink.
和喝的