- 341
You know, I can't pronounce this wine,
我读不出来这酒的名字
- 342
which means it's either really expensive,
不是因为这家伙太贵了
- 343
or I have had too much.
就是我喝多了
- 344
I can't believe that Lynette doesn't just love this place.
我真难相信 勒奈特竟然不喜欢这里
- 345
If you ask me,
要我说
- 346
she is a negative nellie.
她就是个消极否定狂
- 347
She's just being realistic.
她只是很现实
- 348
I mean, the restaurant business is brutal.
开餐厅的想法太天真了
- 349
Tom. Listen to me, OK?
汤姆 听我说
- 350
'Cause I'm a very intuitive person.
我直觉很准
- 351
You have a real aura of success about you.
你头顶有象征着胜利的光环
- 352
Come on. - I'm serious.
-得了吧 -我是说真的
- 353
I believe in you,
我对你有信心
- 354
Tom Scavo. - Thank you.
-汤姆·斯加沃 -谢谢
- 355
Hey. What just happened?
等等 我们刚才在干什么?
- 356
We kissed. - No, you kissed me.
-我们接吻了 -不对 是你亲的我
- 357
No, you wanted me to.
不对 是你想让我亲你
- 358
No, I didn't.
不对 我没这么想
- 359
Really? 'Cause this is you:
是吗 你刚才的情况是
- 360
"My wife doesn't get me. Hey, let's have some more wine.
"我老婆不理解我 咱俩单独喝点小酒"