- 381
What do you think their secret is? - I'll take a wild guess.
-你说他们的秘诀是什么 -让我猜猜
- 382
The man never opened a pizza place.
那个男的从没开过披萨店
- 383
Oh, I just thought of something.
我突然想起一件事
- 384
I'm never gonna celebrate a 53rd wedding anniversary.
我永远没机会庆祝我的结婚53周年了
- 385
I'd have to live into my nineties.
我必须得活到90多岁
- 386
Oh, my God. I'm gonna die
天呐 我的生命在流逝
- 387
Bite on this.
咬一口这个
- 388
Can I tell you guys something?
能跟你们说件事吗
- 389
Something I can only tell you guys?
这事只能跟你们说
- 390
God, here she goes again. What grade is he in?
天呐 又来了 他读几年级啊
- 391
Not what I was gonna say. What I was gonna say,
我不是说那个 我要说的是
- 392
is with all his conniving and trickery,
尽管他居心不良还欺骗我感情
- 393
I still love Carlos. - Yeah, he's hot.
-我还是爱着卡洛斯 -他是很性感
- 394
Anyway,
不管怎么样
- 395
what if I never find that passion with anybody else?
万一我和别人没有了那种激情怎么办
- 396
Well, maybe you should try to patch things up with him.
也许你该尝试与他破镜重圆
- 397
Nah. I already paid a lawyer.
不行 我都请了律师了
- 398
I'm taking him down.
我一定要拿下他
- 399
I brought this on myself. I tell Tom,
我是自作自受 我告诉汤姆
- 400
"I want you to be your own man".
我想要你找回自我