- 351
which I trust you made impossible.
不过我想你已经把他杀了
- 352
No, I let Paul go.
不 我把保罗放了
- 353
I couldn't go through with it.
我过不了我自己这关
- 354
That was a mistake.
大错特错
- 355
He will spend the rest of his life running from the police.
他的下半生都要东躲西藏
- 356
I think that's punishment enough
我想这惩罚已经够了
- 357
Zach is the only connection that Paul has with his dead wife
扎克是保罗与他死去的妻子唯一的联系
- 358
At some point, he will run back here looking for him
总有一天 他会回来这里找他
- 359
I don't like to be negative,
我不是打击你
- 360
but you really should have killed him
不过 你真的应该杀了他
- 361
At the risk of ruining a lovely evening,
我不想毁了这个美好的夜晚
- 362
I have some unpleasant news.
但我有一些不快的消息宣布
- 363
The police dug up your father today
今天警察把你们父亲挖了出来
- 364
- What? - Why?
-什么 -为什么
- 365
Well, apparently, they want to do an autopsy
很明显他们想做个尸检
- 366
They don't think that he had a heart attack.
他们认为他不是心脏病发作
- 367
They think that somebody was poisoning him.
认为某个人对他下毒
- 368
Who would have poisoned daddy?
谁会给爸爸下毒
- 369
Well, apparently, I'm a suspect.
很明显我是嫌疑人
- 370
Well, they always look at spouses first
他们总是首先怀疑配偶