- 491
You're not stupid
你不蠢
- 492
Oh, no, I am.
不 我很蠢
- 493
Yesterday, I was still fantasizing
昨天我还在幻想
- 494
that it could work with you,
也许可以跟你在一起
- 495
that a one-bedroom apartment might be cozy.
单卧室的小公寓也蛮温馨的
- 496
Mrs. Solis, please
索利斯太太 别这样
- 497
Oh, my god I almost left my husband
天啊 我差点为了一个
- 498
for someone who calls me Mrs Solis.
叫我索利斯太太的人离开我丈夫
- 499
So are you upset because you want to get back together?
那现在是因为你想复合 所以难过吗
- 500
Because I can break up with Joan
我可以跟琼分手
- 501
That's okay, sweetie I'm good
没事 亲爱的 我很好
- 502
So this is it for us?
那我们就这样了
- 503
Because I really feel like we should end it better than this.
我真觉得我们不该这么结束
- 504
Actually, John,
事实上 约翰
- 505
given how stupid both of us have been,
考虑到我们之前的愚蠢
- 506
this is an entirely appropriate ending
这绝对是个完美结局
- 507
Mrs. Van De Kamp
范德坎普太太
- 508
What can I do for you?
我能帮你做什么
- 509
I would like to submit myself to a lie detector test
我想做一次测谎测试
- 510
to eliminate any uncertainty
来彻底消除