- 551
Hello, Susan.
苏珊 你好
- 552
Are you ready for your lesson?
你准备好上课了吗
- 553
Yep, I am
是的
- 554
I think I'm going to make another push for using that pedal.
我想我要再好好练练踏板
- 555
I think it adds grandeur.
我觉得那能增添气势
- 556
I want to talk to you!
我要跟你谈谈
- 557
I'm busy now
我现在很忙
- 558
I cannot believe
我真不敢相信
- 559
you kicked Edie out of Julie's performance!
你逼伊迪退出朱莉的演出
- 560
I did not kick Edie out
我没逼她退出
- 561
Julie made that call.
是朱莉做的决定
- 562
Because you played the mom card.
那是因为你亮出了妈妈牌
- 563
Well, it is a family recital,
好吧 那是个家庭演奏会
- 564
and Edie is not family
伊迪不算家人
- 565
One day, she could be
总有一天她会是的
- 566
Ohh, don't even joke like that.
哦 别搞笑了
- 567
How about your plumber, slushy convicted murderer, huh?
那你那个谋杀犯水管工呢
- 568
He seems to keep popping up at "family" events.
他貌似一直都出现在“家庭”活动里
- 569
It was not murder, it was manslaughter,
那不是谋杀 是误杀
- 570
and that's totally different.
而且完全不是一回事