- 691
that wasn't exactly true.
那可能不是真的
- 692
Well, I don't... I don't know if that means anything
我不 我不明白那意味着什么
- 693
Polygraphs aren't completely reliable.
测谎仪不完全可靠
- 694
I think perhaps the machine picked up on something,
我想可能机器捕捉到了一些
- 695
something that I wasn't aware of.
我没意识到的东西
- 696
What's why I need you to take the test
这就是为什么我需要你去参加测试
- 697
and answer the detective's questions,
回答警探的一些问题
- 698
because I'm not going to know exactly how I feel
因为如果这件事不解决
- 699
until we put this behind us,
我就无法确切地知道自己对你的感受
- 700
but then, once we do
一旦过去了 我们…
- 701
We can move on.
我们就能继续
- 702
Can those chicorelli sisters dance or what?
那些奇克瑞利姐妹也能跳成这样吗
- 703
Wow, look out, Broadway!
百老汇 要当心咯
- 704
Now don't forget that we will have cookies and juice
别忘了 我们在地下室准备了曲奇和果汁
- 705
set up in the basement after we're done here.
这里结束后 欢迎大家去享用
- 706
We want to see you all there
我们希望所有人都能去
- 707
And for our next act,
我们的下一个节目
- 708
Please welcome the musical stylings
欢迎朱莉和苏珊·梅尔
- 709
of Julie and Susan Mayer
带来的音乐合奏
- 710
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来