- 301
to get Mike Delfino to love you
你可真是费尽心机
- 302
So what's gonna happen to little creepy when he gets here?
如果那个小怪物回来了 你打怎么办
- 303
Are you gonna be tucking him in at night?
难道你要每晚为他盖被子
- 304
Making him breakfast in the morning?
早晨为他做早餐不成
- 305
Careful to bob and weave
担心他把你的脑袋打开花
- 306
as he tries to blow your head off?
而小心翼翼地躲闪吗
- 307
You know, Edie, could you just back off?
伊迪 离我远点好吗
- 308
I mean, the truth is,
事实上
- 309
we're probably never gonna find Zach anyway
我们也许永远都无法找着扎克了
- 310
It's a needle in a haystack.
难度简直相当于大海捞针
- 311
Oh, I see
哦 我懂了
- 312
And then you'll still come off as little Miss Perfect,
而你仍然可以扮演完美小姐的角色
- 313
self-sacrificing girlfriend,
俨然一个自我牺牲的女朋友
- 314
putting his needs ahead of yours
视他的利益高于你的利益
- 315
Oh, why you conniving little shrew
原来你这个小泼妇也心思缜密啊
- 316
I don't know why we're not closer.
我真不明白 为什么我们会合不来
- 317
There was a reason David Bradley
大卫·布莱德利
- 318
was the most successful lawyer
成为美景镇上最杰出的律师
- 319
in all of Fairview.
是有原因的
- 320
His arguments were persuasive...
他的论证极具说服力