- 501
- Hello? - Bree, it's Dr. Craig.
- 你好 -布里 我是克雷格医生
- 502
I'm at the hospital and I'm afraid I have some bad news.
我在医院 恐怕要有些坏消息得通知你
- 503
Rex passed away ten minutes ago.
雷克斯十分钟前过世了
- 504
But his operation is not until tomorrow.
但他的手术不是要在明天吗
- 505
I know. He just didn't make it.
我知道 他没能挺过来
- 506
I'm so sorry. We did everything we could.
十分抱歉 我们尽力了
- 507
- Bree? - Yes. Of course you did.
-布里 -我在 你们当然尽力了
- 508
Thank you very much for calling.
谢谢你打电话过来
- 509
This is a long way to go to do what
本来在我后院就能搞定的事
- 510
you could have done in my back yard.
你却非要长途跋涉到这里来
- 511
You're kind of taking your time. Walking a lot.
你真是很从容啊 走了这么久
- 512
You sure you know what you're doing?
你清楚自己在做什么吗
- 513
You ever had to kill anyone for real before?
你以前真的杀过人吗
- 514
Yeah.
真的
- 515
But since you're so tired of walking,
但看你走累了
- 516
let's just do this here.
我们就在这儿解决问题
- 517
I don't expect any favors from you, obviously.
显然 我不期待你能大发慈悲
- 518
But could you at least do me the
但请你至少让我知道
- 519
courtesy of telling me why we're here?
你为什么要这么做
- 520
You knew Deidre.
你认识黛德丽