- 641
and... and she's trying to make this tawdry little affair
而且她把你们之间的风流韵事
- 642
you guys have going on par with that
和我们的婚姻相提并论
- 643
It's just... I got mad.
这太使我失去理智
- 644
Susan, you remember the morning you saw me with Edie's paper?
苏珊 记得那天早上你看到我替伊迪取报纸了吗
- 645
Well, the night before,
前一天晚上
- 646
I had asked her if she'd like to live together
我曾问她是否愿意同居
- 647
And she said yes
她回答愿意
- 648
Susan?
苏珊
- 649
Just give me a moment I'm asking God to kill me
给我点时间 我真想从你面前消失
- 650
Oh, look, she she's fun. She goes with the flow.
她很有趣性格 也很随大流
- 651
You know, at this time in my life, I need that.
在我人生的这个阶段 我需要那些
- 652
Are you... in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
- 653
Would you care if I were?
你这么在乎我是否爱她
- 654
I want you to be happy
我希望你幸福
- 655
- I even sorta want Edie to be happy. - But what?
-我甚至希望伊迪也幸福 -但是呢
- 656
I wanna be happy first
我想先得到幸福
- 657
Mike and I were supposed to move in together, you know?
我和麦克原本打算住到一起
- 658
This was supposed to be my time.
这次本该轮到我了
- 659
I heard you and the plumber were having problems.
我听说了你和水管工之间有点问题
- 660
Is it over?
结束了吗