- 91
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了
- 92
It's Karl's weekend to have Julie,
这周末卡尔陪朱莉
- 93
and they're always back by 6
他们通常六点钟就回来了
- 94
That's our custody agreement,
我们的监护协议是这么规定的
- 95
Back by 6, and it's after 6.
六点就回来 但现在已经过六点了
- 96
It's like 6:15
好像才六点一刻吧
- 97
Well, see? There you go
看到了吗 来了
- 98
I'm sure they just forgot.
我敢肯定 他们不过是忘了
- 99
Well, I have a court order
这是法庭决议
- 100
It's out of my hands
我没办法
- 101
Yeah, it'd still be nice if you gave him a grace period.
如果你宽限一下也未尝不可
- 102
Oh, I'm being nice
我已经够宽限了
- 103
I could have him arrested
我本可以让人逮捕他的
- 104
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会
- 105
I am all for Julie spending time with Karl
我完全赞成朱莉和卡尔在一起
- 106
He is still her dad,
毕竟他是她爸爸
- 107
and she loves him.
她也爱他
- 108
But...
但是
- 109
But he's with Edie.
他和伊迪在一起
- 110
I mean, she's not exactly the maternal type.
我觉得她算不上是个好妈妈的典范