- 371
You made a mistake. You learn from it.
你犯了个错误 然后从中吸取教训
- 372
Maybe next time you'll marry smarter.
也许下次你会嫁给一个更有头脑的人
- 373
Now if you'll excuse me, I have dinner reservations
如果你不介意 我晚餐还有约呢
- 374
Reservation
预约(纠正发音)
- 375
You're eating alone, remember?
可你晚上是一个人吃饭 记得吗
- 376
And I have a feeling it's not the first time.
我猜这肯定不是你第一次一个人吃饭了
- 377
I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner
对不起 我来晚了
- 378
I forgot my husband had to take our youngest
我忘记我丈夫要带我们家小儿子
- 379
to the pediatrician and...
去看儿科
- 380
It's all right, Mrs. Scavo
没关系 斯加沃太太
- 381
So... what did Parker do?
那么… 帕克又干了什么
- 382
Are you aware that your son has an imaginary friend,
你有没有发觉你儿子有一个幻想的朋友
- 383
a Mrs Mulberry?
叫做玛百莉太太
- 384
Yes. We've met
有 我们见过面了
- 385
Well, um, yesterday,
昨天
- 386
Parker demanded that
帕克在美术课上
- 387
Mrs Mulberry get her own easel during art,
要我们给玛百莉太太准备一个画架
- 388
which was fine.
这没什么大不了
- 389
But today it was a desk
但今天他又说 要我们给她一张课桌
- 390
And unfortunately, we didn't have an extra desk
不幸的是 我们并没有多余的课桌