- 410
See, this would never happen to me
这事儿不会发生在我身上
- 411
This kind of thing only happens to you.
只有你才会这么处理
- 412
Will you stop judging and help me?
你能否先别批判我 先帮我想想办法
- 413
Well, obviously, you're gonna have to tell him.
很显然你必须把这事告诉他
- 414
Well, I can't do that.
我不能那么做
- 415
You heard what he said about his wiring
你刚刚也听到他是什么态度了
- 416
I betrayed him. He'll never forgive me.
我背叛了他 他绝不会原谅我的
- 417
Okay. Don't tell him
好吧 那就别告诉他
- 418
Well, how can I not? I feel so guilty,
我怎么能不告诉他 我快要内疚死了
- 419
I can barely look him in the eye when he talks about Zach.
他一提起扎克 我都不敢直视他的眼睛
- 420
So where do you think Zach went?
那你觉得扎克去哪了
- 421
Utah
犹他州
- 422
Oh, lord Why did I do this?
天哪 我怎么能做出这种事
- 423
I have a feeling you did it for me.
我觉得你是为了我
- 424
Hey, girl. I hope you are in the mood for Margaritas
小妞 但愿你也正想喝杯玛格丽塔
- 425
'cause it is salsa night at O'Donnell's.
今晚可是唐奈尔酒吧的萨尔萨之夜
- 426
Oh, fun. But I can't go tonight
有意思 但我今晚去不了了
- 427
because I promised the twins that
因为我答应双胞胎
- 428
I would help them finish their science project
帮他们完成科学作业
- 429
Lynette, if the late hours
勒奈特 如果晚回家
- 430
are going to be an issue for you,
给你带来了不便