- 471
You've arrested the wrong man"?
你们抓错人了”
- 472
What are you thinking?
你想怎么样
- 473
The police need to know the truth.
警察应该知道真相
- 474
The hell they do! This is our chance
去他妈的警察 这是我们的机会
- 475
We are good people.
我们是好人
- 476
We can't let an innocent man go to jail
不能眼睁睁地看着无辜的人蒙冤入狱
- 477
Okay, you wanna do the right thing?
好吧 你想替天行道是吗
- 478
Well, then call 9-1-1
那你就打911
- 479
and tell 'em you got a killer locked up in the basement.
告诉他们你在地下室里关了个杀人犯
- 480
He is not a killer. He was confused
他不是杀人犯 他只是个迷失的孩子
- 481
He didn't know what he was doing.
他根本不知道自己做了什么
- 482
He knows a lot more than you give him credit for
他知道的比你想象的多得多
- 483
I'm mailing the letter
我一定得把信寄出去
- 484
Do you realize what's gonna happen?
你知道会有什么后果吗
- 485
Mom, are you thinking it through?
妈 你想清楚了吗
- 486
I'm mailing the letter
这信寄定了
- 487
If you do,
真要寄的话
- 488
you'd better hope to god they don't find us
你最好求上帝保佑 别被他们找到这儿
- 489
'Cause they're not gonna care how slow Caleb is.
因为他们才不管卡莱布是不是傻子
- 490
They'll just execute him.
他们会处决他的