- 551
So did you find a new lawyer for Mr Charming?
给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗
- 552
I don't want a new lawyer I want you.
我不想找新律师 我认准你了
- 553
So does Carlos. He just doesn't realize it yet.
卡洛斯也是 只是他还没开窍
- 554
A 1988 romanee-conti la tache I'm impressed
88年勃艮第的DRC葡萄酒 我喜欢
- 555
Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you.
老实说 卡洛斯有点把你当成威胁了
- 556
He thinks if we spend too much time together,
他觉得如果我们俩在一起呆久了
- 557
that something... might happen
会发生…一些事
- 558
Somebody's got an active imagination
某人的想象力还真丰富
- 559
Corkscrew?
开酒器呢
- 560
David, we're not here to drink wine, okay?
大卫 我们不是来喝酒的 好吗
- 561
This is business
我们在谈正事
- 562
Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you.
你必须让卡洛斯知道你是值得信任的
- 563
How am I gonna do that?
我要怎么做呢
- 564
I don't know.
我也不知道
- 565
Tell him you're happily married or... or gay
告诉他你婚姻美满或者你是同志
- 566
Yeah, right.
对 没错
- 567
You're a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time.
你是个律师 成天对陪审团撒谎
- 568
Can't you just make something up?
你就不能随便编几句谎话吗
- 569
I'm past the point in my career
我事业有成 已经不需要
- 570
where I have to beg for work. I'm sorry
为接案子而低声下气了 很抱歉