- 571
Okay, David,
好吧 大卫
- 572
I'm holding my marriage together by my fingernails.
我已经在拼命挽救自己的婚姻了
- 573
If Carlos serves his full sentence,
如果卡洛斯不能减刑
- 574
I don't think we're gonna make it,
我觉得我们俩就吹了
- 575
so please, I need you
所以 求你了 我需要你
- 576
I'll say this much for Carlos. He's got excellent taste...
我不得不说 卡洛斯的眼光真不错
- 577
in wine. Montrachet. It's good stuff
我是说 看酒的眼光 蒙特拉谢 好东西
- 578
Are you gonna help me or not?
你到底肯不肯帮我
- 579
We'll go see Carlos tomorrow.
我们明天去见卡洛斯
- 580
I'll turn him around for you
我会让他回心转意的
- 581
Really? What are you gonna say?
真的吗 你打算怎么说
- 582
Play it by ear. I don't wanna sound too over-rehearsed
见机行事吧 我不想表现得太死板
- 583
Hey, that's my wine
那酒是我的
- 584
Deduct it from my bill.
从我的佣金里扣吧
- 585
It all started with bad real estate investments
一切都归咎于那次错误的房地产投资
- 586
You should have just come clean
你应该早点坦白的
- 587
Yeah, well, you tell one lie, the second one comes easy.
没错 谎话像毒品 一沾就上瘾
- 588
Then you're making up new lies to cover up the old ones
你要不断地编新的谎话来自圆其说
- 589
Pretty soon, you can't turn back, you know?
很快就无法回头了 你明白吗
- 590
I do
明白