- 591
When Jeannie finally caught on, she took the kids.
珍妮一得知此事就带着孩子走了
- 592
She took the furniture.
她把家具一扫而空
- 593
The bank locked me out of my own house.
银行把我的房子收走了
- 594
That's why I can't lose you as a client
所以我更不能再丢掉你这个客户
- 595
Well, I'm sorry, but you have.
实在抱歉 你已经丢掉了
- 596
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
- 597
You'll never lose my friendship, though
不过你不会失去我的友谊
- 598
I mean that.
我是认真的
- 599
Really?
真的吗
- 600
Of course. You're my Lonny
当然 你是我的洛尼
- 601
And you're my Susie
你是我的苏苏
- 602
You're my Susie.
你是我的苏苏
- 603
Oh! What the hell is wrong with you?!
你犯什么病啊
- 604
I'm your Lonny. That's what you said.
我是你的洛尼 这可是你说的
- 605
- Not like that. - But I thought
-不是那种啊 -可是我觉得
- 606
I mean, there's always been this magnetism.
我俩之间一直都惺惺相惜啊
- 607
No, there has not been, and there never will be!
不 从来都没有 以后也不会有
- 608
Oh, my god!
我的老天
- 609
But I was just coming clean!
但我才刚开始坦白呢
- 610
Hey, Morgan!
等等 摩根