- 611
Got a letter from some guy claiming
有个声称袭击了梅勒妮·福斯特的人
- 612
he attacked Melanie Foster.
寄来了一封信
- 613
You ran me down for that?
你找我就为这事吗
- 614
I got dozens of kooks coming out of the woodwork,
我收到的奇奇怪怪的信多了
- 615
all saying we arrested the wrong guy
个个都说我们抓错了人
- 616
This one knows about the axe.
这个人知道凶器是一把斧头
- 617
(芝加哥警局 雅典街714号)
(芝加哥警局 雅典街714号)
- 618
Here you go, Mrs Van de Kamp
范德坎普太太 我把遗体运来了
- 619
Thank you. The hearse is right outside,
谢谢你 灵车就在外边
- 620
so if you'll just follow me.
跟着我过去吧
- 621
Oh, shoot. There's a form I need you to sign
糟了 还有份表格要您填一下
- 622
I think I left it back in the office
可是我给落在办公室了
- 623
- That's all right I'll wait - Okay.
-没事我等你 -好的
- 624
I'm here, sweetheart,
亲爱的 我就在你身边
- 625
and I'm gonna take care of everything.
我会把一切都照料好的
- 626
But you knew that, didn't you?
不用我说 你也知道的对吗
- 627
You've always known that you can count on me.
你一直都知道 你可以依赖我的
- 628
Mrs Van de Kamp.
范德坎普太太
- 629
Detective Barton, what are you doing here?
巴顿警探 你怎么在这儿呢
- 630
Oh, just taking care of some business.
处理些公务而已