- 671
Bree, it is obvious
布里 我看得出来
- 672
your husband loved you very much.
你的丈夫对你情深似海
- 673
Don't you think you owe to him to admit the truth?
你不觉得你欠他一个真相吗
- 674
Detective, I know exactly what my husband deserves.
警官 我很清楚该怎么对待我丈夫
- 675
Now would you be a dear?
请问你能帮帮我吗
- 676
Thank you
谢谢
- 677
What's he doing here?
你干嘛带他来这儿
- 678
I have a pitch for you.
我想给你个提议
- 679
I wanna explain to you
我想给你解释一下
- 680
why I think it's in your best interest for you to
为什么由我来为你辩护
- 681
allow me to represent you.
对你最有利
- 682
Oh, for Pete's sake, Carlos,
卡洛斯 看在上帝的份上
- 683
at least listen to the man
至少也听听他想说什么
- 684
I guess it beats sitting in my cell.
总比待在牢里强点
- 685
Now I don't think you have a problem
我想你对我作为律师的专业能力
- 686
with me as a lawyer
并没有意见
- 687
Clearly, I'm the real deal.
不用我吹 你应该也知道我很牛
- 688
I sense your problem with me is more personal.
我能感到你的敌意是出于私人原因
- 689
You sense right
你猜对了
- 690
You wanna know if I'm interested in
你在想 我是否有意图