- 691
sleeping with your wife
与你的太太上床
- 692
And the answer is yes
答案是 我正有此意
- 693
He. Carlos, he's kidding.
他 卡洛斯 他是在开玩笑
- 694
Tell him you're kidding
快告诉他你在开玩笑
- 695
Shut it
闭嘴
- 696
Now clearly, Gabrielle's willful,
很明显加布丽尔是个任性妄为
- 697
self-centered and manipulative
自私自利并且诡计多端的女人
- 698
She's also beautiful enough
但她的美若天仙
- 699
to be worth the trouble
使得其他一切都无关紧要了
- 700
Therefore, the minute we leave this room,
因此 一旦我们走出这个房间
- 701
I'm going to aggressively pursue her,
我就会火力全开地追求她
- 702
and when I succeed, which I will,
而我势必能得手 追到她后
- 703
we're gonna fly to my chateau in Chamonix
我们会飞到我在夏蒙尼的城堡
- 704
and have dinner in a local bistro.
在一家当地的小酒馆里共进晚餐
- 705
They make the best raclette in all of Europe.
那家的拉克莱特[热融干酪]在欧洲无敌了
- 706
We'll make love by the fire
接着我们要在炉火边上云雨一番
- 707
and afterwards do a little midnight skiing
然后在午夜时分一同滑雪
- 708
You ski, don't you?
你会滑雪 对吧
- 709
You're athletic. You'll learn.
你有运动细胞 不会也可以学
- 710
Anyway, all of this
总之 你一旦解雇我