- 631
All the things that Andrew's been saying
安德鲁所说的一切
- 632
and the way he's been acting,
以及他的行为
- 633
it's all connected to his father's death
都和他父亲的死有着密切的关系
- 634
And it's clear to me
这让我认识到
- 635
that I need to spend more time focusing on him and his needs.
应该多花点时间关心他 满足他的需求
- 636
You know...
要知道
- 637
you're right you do need to focus on Andrew.
你说得对 你的确要多关心安德鲁了
- 638
Thank you, George, for being so understanding.
谢谢 乔治 谢谢 你如此善解人意
- 639
Of course.
那当然了
- 640
So have you thought about counseling?
那么你考虑过心理辅导吗
- 641
That place you sent him to...
那个你送他去
- 642
that behavioral modification camp...
矫正行为的训练营
- 643
he got counseling there, right?
他在那接受心理辅导对吧
- 644
But I only sent him there
但我之所以送他去
- 645
because his behavior at the time was so completely out of bounds
是因为那段时间他的行为太过分了
- 646
You don't think that what he said to me was out of bounds?
你不觉得他对我说的那些话也很过分吗
- 647
I just think if I spent a lot of time with him, it'll really help.
我只是觉得 如果我多花些时间陪他 应该会管用
- 648
Why not do both?
何不双管齐下
- 649
Let him spend a few months with some caring professionals,
把他送到专业的关怀机构待上几个月
- 650
and then bring him home.
然后再接回家