- 131
It's like we're sisters.
就像我们是姐妹一样
- 132
There's even a pretty one and an ugly one.
只是一个漂亮一个难看
- 133
Edie!
伊迪!
- 134
No, I'm just saying that Karl screwed us both.
不 我只是想说卡尔把我们俩搞得一团糟
- 135
Yes, like you wouldn't believe.
是的 难以置信
- 136
Guys, I'm all for bashing exes, but let's save
姐妹们 我完全同意痛斥你们的前男友 但是我们应该
- 137
a little of our hate for his partner in crime...
留一点恨意给那个淫荡的女人
- 138
The other woman. Mm-hmm.
那个女人
- 139
Yeah! You know, they're always coming up with these excuses
是的 她们总是有借口
- 140
to justify being a home-wrecker.
为她们破坏别人家庭辩解
- 141
Exactly! Like, "he wouldn't have been with me
就是!就像 他不会和我在一起
- 142
if he was gettin' it at home."
如果他能在家得到满足
- 143
Yeah, "honey, you're the love of my life."
是的 亲爱的 你才是我一生的爱
- 144
She's just the runner-up."
她只是后备轮胎
- 145
Oh, look, the baby's doing something really cute.
看 孩子在做什么 真可爱
- 146
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
- 147
Like an angel.
像天使一样
- 148
Look, I think we all know that Karl is a dog. Mm.
我们都知道卡尔就是一只狗
- 149
I mean, but let's face it... If these tramps
我是说 但是如果这些婊子
- 150
weren't laying out the buffet, he wouldn't be chowing down.
没把美食放在外面诱惑他 他不可能去吃 (指不光是卡尔的问题)