- 521-522
If you people refuse to confront him, I guess I'll just have to do it myself.
如果你们这些人不采取措施的话 大概 我自己要做点什么了
- 523
No, Edie, wait. Um, I don't wanna fight.
等一下 我不是过来吵架的
- 524-525
I know that we've had our differences, but, you know, we had a friendship going there,
我知道尽管我们很不相同 但我们之间还是存在友谊的
- 526
and I just think we owe it to ourselves
我只是想我们谈一下 我们两个之间的事情
- 527
to talk about what happened.
谈一下到底怎么了
- 528
What's there to talk about? It happened.
没有什么好谈的 就这样发生的
- 529-530
I walked down to your house... I had a watering can... What?
我去了你的房子 我拿了个水瓶 什么?
- 531
Filled it with gasoline and...
里面装了汽油
- 532
Boom! Laughed my ass off.
嘣! 我就跑开了
- 533
Okay, wait. Could you just swallow?
等一下 你能不能先咽下去
- 534-535
'Cause I couldn't really... What you were saying... And that was basically it.
因为我真的听不清楚你说了什么 确实是这样的
- 536
One of the best days of my life.
真是我一生中最快乐的时光
- 537-538
Well, see, you were chewing, and so I didn't really hear what you said.
你先不要吃了 我真的听不清楚你说了什么
- 539
Could you just say it again?
你能不能再说一下 呵
- 540-541
I burnt your house down. It was great. What do you want? So, uh, y-you then a-admit
我烧了你的房子 那真是太好玩了 你还想要怎样 这样你是不是就承认了