- 691
That psychotic bitch.
那个神经病老太婆!
- 692
There was no confrontation.
没有打斗的痕迹
- 693
Felicia tillman's the one who made the call.
费力西亚.蒂尔曼 就是打匿名电话的那个人
- 694
She's the anonymous tip.
这是她玩的小把戏
- 695
Let's just go over there right now.
我们现在就过去
- 696
I guarantee you,
我保证
- 697
the woman is having a cocktail, laughing her ass off.
那个女人正喝着鸡尾酒 高兴的屁股都抬不起来了
- 698
We're not going anywhere yet, sir. Ahem.
我们哪里也不去 先生
- 699
Yes, I know there's blood everywhere.
是的 我知道这里到处是血
- 700-701
She probably got it from a pig so she can vandalize everything I own.
她可能弄得是猪血 这样她就可以破坏我所有的东西了
- 702
Sergeant...
警长...
- 703
What is it?
发现什么了?
- 704
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
把你的手放在我可以看得见的地方
- 705
Oh, man, she's good.
天啊 她干得真不赖
- 706-707
It's a shocking moment for each of us, that moment we realize we are all alone in this world.
我们每个人都有感到震惊的时候 那时我们意识到 在这个世界上 我们都是孤零零一个人
- 708
The family we take for granted could one day abandon us.
我们引以为然的家庭 有一天可能会抛弃我们
- 709
The husband we trust so implicitly
我们一直信赖的丈夫
- 710
might betray us...
也可能会背叛我们