- 51
He... he doesn't wanna be with you anymore.
他...他不想和你再在一起了
- 52
What does that have to do with you?
那这和你又有什么关系
- 53
See, I thought...
我想...
- 54
Maybe... I could be your boyfriend now.
也许我能成为你的男朋友
- 55
What?
什么?
- 56
I love you.
我爱你
- 57
Oh, god, please tell me someone put you up to this. No?
上帝啊 告诉我是你认教你这么说的吧 不是?
- 58
'Cause if you're serious,
你不是认真的吧
- 59
it's too pathetic.
那太可悲了
- 60
God, what the hell are you doing?!
上帝 你他妈的在做什么
- 61
Get off of me, you freak!
离我远点
- 62
Melanie?
梅勒尼?
- 63
Yes, a year had come and gone since the applewhites had left Chicago,
是的 艾波怀特离开芝加哥已经一年了
- 64
and Betty thought they could again slip away in the middle of the night.
贝蒂 以为这次他们还可以像上次一样在午夜偷偷的溜走
- 65
Once we move, how is Matty gon' find us?
一旦我们走了 马蒂 怎样才能找到我们呢
- 66
Caleb, I think it's just gonna be you and me from now on.
卡博,我想从今以后我就和你一起生活了
- 67
Stop! Let me see your hands! Put your hands up!
不许动 举起手
- 68
But as she soon discovered,
但是她很快发现
- 69
it's not that easy to slip away in the suburbs,
要在邻里间偷偷溜走并不是件容易的事
- 70
because in suburbia,
因为在居民区