- 91
I need you to try to unlock the door.
我需要你帮我把门打开
- 92
Oh, what am I saying? She's 2.
我在说什么啊 她只有两岁
- 93
Okay, I need you to unbuckle yourself
好的 你好自己解开
- 94
and try to find a neighbor... But don't cross the street!
然后找个邻居 但是不要穿过马路
- 95
Just tell the neighbor
只是告诉邻居
- 96
that your mommy's stuck in a big truck!
妈妈被困在一辆大卡车里了
- 97
Oh, yes! Oh, my god!
天啊
- 98
I have a genius baby!
我有一个天才宝宝
- 99
Oh, hi. Hi.
你好 你好
- 100
I have a normal baby.
我只是有个平常的宝宝
- 101
I'm Mary Alice. I live across the street.
我是玛丽.艾莉丝 就住在对面
- 102
Susan Mayer. Thank you so much.
苏珊.梅尔 非常感谢
- 103
Um, if my husband had to rescue me,
如果我的丈夫过来给我解围
- 104
oh, I just... I would have never heard the end of it.
我恐怕不知道结果会是怎样的了
- 105
He thinks I'm a total klutz. Oh, please, that's what neighbors are for.
邻居就是应该相互帮忙的阿 我真是笨手笨脚的
- 106
Well, welcome to Wisteria Lane.
欢迎来到柴藤郡
- 107
When you're finished unpacking,
当你把行李都整理好后
- 108
why don't you come over for a cup of coffee?
过来喝杯咖啡 怎样?
- 109
Oh, wow!
哦 哇!
- 110
I have a neighbor who just asked me over for coffee.
我居然有邻居邀请我到她家喝咖啡