- 111
I'm sorry. You must think I'm a lunatic.
对不起 你一定认为我是个疯子
- 112
Oh, no, no, I don't. I think you're charming.
不会不会 我认为你很迷人
- 113
And your baby looks like a genius to me.
还有你的宝宝 在我看来就是个天才
- 114
Oh, she is.
哦 她的确是
- 115
And we're gonna be so happy here.
我们在这里会住的非常愉快的
- 116
Look at your new home.
看看你的新家
- 117
You're not gonna walk me into a wall, are you?
你不会让我钻到墙里面去 是吧?
- 118
Of course not, but when you see it for the first time,
当然不是 但是当你第一眼看到它时
- 119
I want you to get the whole impact.
我希望给你那种震撼的感觉。
- 120
Ta-da! Okay, now I know it's a little more cramped
好吧 我知道这比以前的有些狭促
- 121
than we're used to, but we can't stay at Bree's forever.
但是我们不能一直呆在布里的家里
- 122
She's gonna be coming back from that spa vacation soon.
她很快就会从温泉度假胜地回来的
- 123
Besides, it's gonna be fun. Why are you doing this to me?
而且呆在这里也会很有意思的 你为什么这么对我
- 124
I get good grades. I don't do drugs.
我学习好 不磕药
- 125
I've never come home pregnant.
我也没有乱搞而怀孕
- 126
Honey, I am trying my hardest to stand on my own two feet.
亲爱的 我只是尽我所能得靠自己过活
- 127
All right, I've got six book proposals in the works.
好了 我还有六本书的方案要做
- 128
I'm gonna try to supervise the rebuilding of this house,
还要监督这个房子的重建工作
- 129
but you know, I can't do it without your support.
但是你知道 没有你的支持我什么也做不了
- 130
And I want you to be proud of me.
而且我希望你能为我骄傲