- 171
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
- 172
A lot of people have been looking for you.
很多人都在找你
- 173
Yeah, I know, lawyers and stuff.
是的 我知道 律师和法院的那些人
- 174
I got kinda held up in Florida longer than I thought.
我在佛罗里达州有点事情 耽搁了一段时间
- 175
Spring break, right?
春假 对吧?
- 176
Yeah. Oh, man, we were wasted 24/7.
是的 伙计 我们整天无所事事
- 177
Then I got the message and just thought
然后我收到短信就以为是
- 178
my friends were messing with me. Those buttwads!
我的朋友在捉弄我 那些混蛋!
- 179
Ahem. Well, it's a good thing he's here.
好吧 他在这里是个好事情
- 180
We can take him to the lawyer's office,
我们可以带他到律师办公室
- 181
and you can sign over full custody to us.
然后你可以把监护权完全转移给我们
- 182
Okay.
好的
- 183
Yeah, uh, the thing about that is,
嗯 关于这个事情
- 184
I'm gonna want the baby.
我想要回孩子
- 185
Come on, you guys. We don't have to make this ugly.
拜托 两位 我们没必要把这件事弄得太难看
- 186
You're trying to take our baby! How is it not gonna be ugly?
你想抢走我们的孩子! 怎么可能不难看!
- 187
Just keep walking, Gaby. Don't engage him.
继续走 加布别理他
- 188
Listen, Mr. Solis...
听我说 索利斯先生...
- 189
No, you listen! We were granted custody.
不 你听着!我们是监护人
- 190
If you want her, you talk to the judge.
如果你想要她 你和法官去说吧