- 151
Just go take the stupid lesson.
你只管自己去上那个无聊的高尔夫课好了
- 152
Fine, if you feel that way about it. Hey, I'm sorry.
好吧 如果你真这么想的话 对不起
- 153
All right? I'm just a little on edge today.
我想我今天心情不太好
- 154
Oh, would you look at this crap?
哦 你看看那个废物
- 155
He has been doing that all day.
他都看了一整天了
- 156
Ralph has a little crush. So?
拉尔夫 有点迷恋 那又怎样?
- 157
So can't I get a gardener
我难道就不能找到一个
- 158
who isn't trying to sleep with someone in my house?
不会对这个屋子的人有非份之想的园丁吗?
- 159
You pay 6 bucks an hour. It's all about the perks, honey.
你才付六美元一小时 还没有额外的津贴 亲爱的
- 160
Susan, have you talked to Lynette?
苏珊 你和勒奈特 谈过吗?
- 161
Uh, no. Have you tried her cell?
没有 你打过她的手机吗?
- 162
Yeah, she isn't picking up. Do you know where she is?
是的 但是她没有接 你知道她现在在那里吗?
- 163
Uh, no, I'm sorry.
哦 不知道 对不起
- 164
Susan, I think you do.
苏珊 我想你是知道的
- 165
I really don't, Tom.
我真的不知道 汤姆
- 166
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
- 167
Yeah. Yeah, we just had a fight.
是的 是的 我们只是吵了一架
- 168
Listen, if you talk to her,
听着 如果你和她通过话
- 169
will you please ask her to call me?
请你让她给我打电话 好吗?
- 170
Thank you.
谢谢