- 171
Hello?
喂?
- 172
He was just here.
他刚来找我
- 173
I think you should call him.
我想你应该打个电话给他
- 174
I can't. I can't. I'm sorry. I just can't.
我不能 对不起 我真的不能
- 175
Mom! Yeah. Hang on.
妈 好了 就先这么说
- 176
I'll call you later. Okay. Bye.
我一会再打给你 好 再见
- 177
Yeah?
什么事?
- 178
When is daddy coming? I wanna show him my dive.
爸爸什么时候来 我想让他看看我跳水
- 179
He's not coming, sweetheart.
他不会来了 甜心
- 180
But you could showme.
但是你可以跳给我看
- 181
You have to talk to Noah.
你必须和诺亚谈谈
- 182
But he creeps me out. Who cares?
但是他让我感到恶心 谁介意?
- 183
This is my life we're talking about.
这可是我的下半生阿!
- 184
I need a big-time lawyer in my corner,
我需要一流的律师来帮我打官司
- 185
and where else are we gonna get that kind of money?
但是 我们还可以从那里弄到这笔钱呢?
- 186
Noah's not gonna give me a dime if he knows it's for you.
诺亚 要是知道这钱是用来救你就不会给我一个钢蹦
- 187
He hates your guts. Tell him it's for you.
他恨不得生吞活剥了你 告诉他这钱是给你的
- 188
Tell him you want a car.
就和他说你想要辆车
- 189
Tell him you're ready for him to buy your love. Trust me.
就和他说要他用钱来赎回你的爱 相信我
- 190
Dying men are nothing if not sentimental.
要死的人的感情都很脆弱