- 191
Why do you need so much, anyway?
为什么你学要这么多的钱?
- 192
I thought only guilty men needed expensive lawyers.
我想只有有罪的人才需要花这么多的钱请好律师
- 193
Felicia has obviously been planning this for months.
很显然 费丽莎 策划这个阴谋已经好几个月了
- 194
Who knows what other kind of evidence she's planted?
谁知道她还作了其他什么证据来嫁祸给我
- 195
With my luck, they'll open up the Martha Huber murder again,
说不定 他们还会翻出玛撒.修博的谋杀案
- 196
try to nail me with some d.N.A.
用DNA 来给我定罪
- 197
You swore to me that you had nothing to do with that.
你曾向我发誓 你从没有做过
- 198
I didn't.
我是没有
- 199
Look, why are we arguing?
你为什么争论呢?
- 200
I'm your father. Do what I'm telling you to do.
我是你父亲 照我说的去做
- 201
You're not my real father.
你并不是我亲生父亲
- 202
You ungrateful little...
你这个忘恩负义的...
- 203
I rescue you from that miserable junkie.
我把你从那个可怜的吸毒者中救出
- 204
I give you a home, a life worth living,
给你了个家 一个有意义的人生
- 205
and now you're making me beg for one lousy little favor?
现在你让我求你帮个小忙?
- 206
I need the money, Zach.
我只是需要钱 扎克
- 207
If you won't do it for me,
如果你不为我做这些
- 208
at least do it for your mother.
至少看在你妈妈的份上
- 209
After all, she killed herself trying to protect you.
毕竟 她选择自杀去保护你不受伤害
- 210
I met Bree Van De Kamp
我遇到 布里.范-德-坎普