- 231
and continue to feel like a huge pervert.
继续感觉像个超级大变态
- 232
At least you and Tom havea love life.
至少你和汤姆还有感情生活
- 233
Well, we do the best we can given the circumstances.
条件允许的话我们都会尽力而为
- 234
Better than Fran and I. We're dead in that department.
总比我和弗兰好 我们在那方面就像死掉一样
- 235
I don't wanna bore you with the details.
我不想拿这些事烦你
- 236
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
- 237
You know, ed...
你知道吗 艾得
- 238
I don't wanna pry into your personal business,
我不管干涉你的私人生活
- 239
but if you are having problems in that area,
但是你在那方面好像有点问题
- 240
you don't have to be resigned to it.
你不必听天由命
- 241
What are you suggesting, hookers?
那你想建议我怎么做 招妓?
- 242
No, ed ferrara doesn't pay for sex.
不 本人不花钱买性
- 243
I mean, you and Fran could spice it up a bit.
我是说 你可以和弗兰调调情
- 244
You know, get the old juices flowing again.
重新激起爱的火花
- 245
Oh, I see.
噢 我知道
- 246
Kinda like, uh...
就像...
- 247
"I'd like to lick you from head to foot."
我要舔遍你的全身
- 248
Okay, well, that wasn't my best work,
好吧 那并不是我最拿手的
- 249
but you can't deny results.
但效果不容忽视
- 250
I.m.ing works, and when I go home tonight,
我要...很管用 当我回到家