- 251
Tom and I are going to...
汤姆和我会...
- 252
Okay, well, I'm gonna be exhausted,
好吧 我到家都精疲力尽了
- 253
so I'll probably just lay there. But trust me,
我大概只能躺在那 但是相信我
- 254
tomis gonna go to town.
汤姆会奉陪到底
- 255
It's something to think about, lord knows.
可以考虑 谁知道呢
- 256
You know what the sad truth is?
不幸的是...
- 257
Ihavebeen thinking about hookers.
我已经在考虑招妓女了
- 258
Okay!
好吧
- 259
Uh, well, I hope that helped.
噢 希望那会有用
- 260
And I'm just gonna go back and finish so we can all get out of here.
我要回去工作了 做完我们就都可以回去了
- 261
Let me guess. You're not here for a bear claw.
让我猜猜 你不是来买熊仔饼的吧
- 262
No, I'm not.
不是
- 263
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
- 264
Look, you don't have to worry about Peter,
你不必为彼得担心
- 265
not while he's with me.
起码他和我在一起时
- 266
Yeah? Why is that?
是吗?为什么?
- 267
Because when it comes to sex,
因为当发展到性时
- 268
I have an unwavering moral compass.
我有坚定的道德界限
- 269
Truly. A man could beg and plead all day long,
真的 就算一个男人整日哀求
- 270
and it wouldn't make any difference.
我也不为所动