- 271
So since I have such strong self-control,
我有这么强的自控力
- 272
there's really no reason for us to end our friendship.
毫无理由去结束我们的友谊
- 273
The guy's a ticking bomb.
这家伙是个不定时炸弹
- 274
You have no idea
你根本不了解
- 275
the kind of depravity that comes with this disease.
这种病带来的堕落
- 276
Waking up in a stranger's bed every morning...
每天在陌生人的床上醒来...
- 277
Cruising the park at night,
整晚在公园游荡
- 278
looking for somebody to get off with,
只想找人鬼混来摆脱欲望
- 279
compulsive masturbation every chance you get!
一找到机会就手淫
- 280
Look, for guys like Peter and me,
像我和彼得这样的人
- 281
there's no beauty in the sex.
性对我们而言一点都不美好
- 282
It's an empty and ugly compulsion.
只是一种空虚丑恶的欲望
- 283
Well, I am sorry,
好吧 我很抱歉
- 284
but the Peter I know has a little more s...
但是我知道彼得还...
- 285
Hold up.
等一下
- 286
Claude, I need some... I need some help.
克劳德 我需要...我需要一些帮助
- 287
What are you doing here? Are you using?
你在这里做什么? 你又在吸了?
- 288
No, but I bought a bag.
没 但是我买了一袋
- 289
You're an embarrassment to me. Give.
你真让我丢脸 拿来
- 290
There's a meeting over on 10th street. You go there.
第十大街有个聚会 你到那去