- 311
If a citizen, an ordinary citizen like myself,
如果一个市民 像我一样的普通市民
- 312
knew of someone holding a significant amount of drugs,
知道有人藏了大量毒品
- 313
what would my responsibilities be,
我的责任是什么
- 314
you know, under the law?
在法律的规定下
- 315
What's all this?
这些是什么?
- 316
And this one, I ran out and got
我跑去买了这个
- 317
the day I found out Karl was doing it with his secretary.
当我发现卡尔和他的秘书搞在一块
- 318
I think you'll find this particularly helpful.
你会发现这很有帮助
- 319
It's got a chapter called,
有一章叫
- 320
"revenge: You're only hurting yourself." Yeah, you know,
你伤害的只是你自己
- 321
I'm just really not into the whole reading thing.
我真的一点都想看书
- 322
Oh. Well, um, why don't we get you out of here?
那为什么不出去走走?
- 323
Let's go see a feel-good movie.
去看部让人心情愉快的电影
- 324
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好?
- 325
Well, I just wanna help. So how about that movie?
我只是想帮你 去看电影怎么样?
- 326
You know how I like to heal?
你知道我想怎么恢复吗?
- 327
I get hammered.
大醉一场
- 328
Uh... well, um...
那好...
- 329
Then I should just go and let you get started with that.
那我应该离开然后你可以开始喝酒
- 330
Do you really wanna help me? Good.
你真想帮我?好吧