- 331
'Cause I'm gonna need a designated driver.
因为我需要一个专门的司机
- 332
Oh! Uh... Okay.
好吧
- 333
How could he be arrested for cocaine possession?
他怎么会因持有可卡因被捕呢?
- 334
Claude swore he was clean.
克劳德发誓他是清白的
- 335
It's just awful, isn't it?
太糟糕了 不是吗?
- 336
I mean, you never know what people are doing behind your back.
我的意思是 你永远不知道别人背着你做什么?
- 337
Would you like some milk with your cookies?
要点牛奶配饼干吗?
- 338
Thanks.
谢谢
- 339
It's just, you know...
只是 你知道...
- 340
He was he best sponsor I've ever had,
他是我见过最好的互助伙伴
- 341
and I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
我不知道我现在该怎么办了
- 342
Well, I have been doing some thinking and...
我想了一下...
- 343
Here's a thought... Why don't I be your sponsor?
有个想法 为什么不让我做你的互助伙伴?
- 344
You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑
- 345
You don't know squat about sex addiction.
你根本不知道什么是性瘾
- 346
Well, cravings are cravings,
渴望归渴望
- 347
and all you really need is a friend to call
你需要的只是一个朋友
- 348
when you start having inappropriate thoughts,
当你有不好的想法时
- 349
and I can be that friend.
你就可以找我这个朋友
- 350
Well, there's more to it than that.
我还可以帮你更多