- 351
Claude rescued me from some pretty nasty scenes over the years.
克劳德这些年来把我 从相当难堪处境中解救出来
- 352
Well, if you were in trouble, I could handle it.
如果你有麻烦 我可以处理的
- 353
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定呢?
- 354
Because I can be very strong
因为我会非常坚强
- 355
for those people that I really care about.
为了我真正关心的人
- 356
How can you have any feelings for me at all?
你怎么会对我有感觉呢?
- 357
I mean, you've only known me for a few weeks.
我是说 你只认识我几个星期而已
- 358
Yes, and in that time,
是啊 在这段时间里
- 359
I've come to learn that you're good and kind and smart.
我知道你人品好又聪明
- 360
And, yes, you have a little problem
虽然你有一点小问题
- 361
that you need some help with,
需要一些帮助
- 362
but I'm willing to be there for you.
我很愿意帮助你
- 363
So what's the big deal?
没什么大不了的
- 364
If you saw me at my worst,
如果你看到我最糟糕的时候
- 365
you might not like me so much.
你可能不会那么喜欢我了
- 366
Peter, let me be your rock.
彼得 让我成为你的动力
- 367
Taking care of people is what I do best.
照顾人我最在行了
- 368
Drink your milk.
喝牛奶
- 369
Ah-ah-ah. Mnh-mnh. I asked forextraspicy.
我要的是超辣
- 370
I'm pretty sure you said medium.
我很肯定你刚才说的是中辣