- 371
Are you? Well, maybe if you'd written it down,
是吗?如果你刚才写下来的话
- 372
you would've spared yourself
你就不用难堪地
- 373
the walk of shame back to the kitchen.
拿回厨房去了
- 374
Edie, why are you torturing that girl?
伊迪 你为什么要折腾那个女孩呢?
- 375
That isher. That is the one that Karl is in love with.
就是她 卡尔爱上的一定是这个女孩
- 376
We have been here a million times,
我们经常到这里来
- 377
and you should see the way that she flirts with him,
你应该看看她和他调情的样子
- 378
and when she comes back here, I am gonna shove this pitcher
等她回来我要把酒泼到
- 379
in her perky little mug, and when she's...
她灿烂的小脸上 然后当她...
- 380
Okay, let's not make a scene. It's not worth it.
好了 我们不要大吵大闹吧 这不值得
- 381
For the sake of argument,
为了便于讨论
- 382
let's... let's... let's say that it's someone else.
我们...我们就当是其他人
- 383
You know, probably it would be a vulnerable, lonely woman
可能是一个脆弱孤独的女人
- 384
who Karl just took advantage of,
恰巧被卡尔占了便宜
- 385
and what if...
而且如果...
- 386
This poor, confused soul begged your forgiveness?
这个可怜不知所措的女人 祈求你的原谅
- 387
What would you say?
你会怎么样?
- 388
I'd say...
我会告诉她...
- 389
"Too little, too late, bitch,"
太小人 太迟了 贱人
- 390
and then I'd kick her.
然后我会狠狠地踹她