- 451
It's not gonna happen, okay? I gotta get back.
这是不可能的 好吗? 我要回去了
- 452
I'm the quarterback. It doesn't look right.
我是四分卫 缺了我不行
- 453
Okay, no, no! Wait, what about a car?
好吧 不 不! 等一下 一辆车怎么样?
- 454
Or college? Tuition's a killer these days.
或者大学学费? 学费会毁了你的校园生活
- 455
I could help you out.
我能帮你付掉
- 456
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
- 457
You hear those cheers? Those are for me.
你听到那些欢呼了吗? 那是为我而欢呼的
- 458
Last game, I threw 246 yards.
上次比赛我扔出了246码
- 459
With stats like that, I can get into the college of my choice.
这样的成绩 我可以进任何我想去的学校
- 460
So why do you want to be a dad?
那你为什么想要做爸爸?
- 461
These are your glory days. A baby would ruin your life. Oh, I know. But frank said
现在正是你风光的时候 孩子会毁了你的生活 我知道
- 462
once I get the baby, he's gonna take it off my hands.
但是弗兰克说只要我要回孩子 他会接手的
- 463
But it's not even his. Libby dumped him.
但孩子又不是他的 利比甩了他
- 464
He thinks that if he has the baby
他觉得他要回了孩子
- 465
and she sees him acting all mature,
她会觉得他成熟起来了
- 466
she'll take him back. No, no, no.
她就会回到他身边 不 不 不
- 467
I am not letting that idiot use my baby as a bargaining chip.
我不会让那个白痴 把我的孩子当谈判筹码
- 468
Hey, it's out of my hands!
嘿 这又不是我能管的!
- 469
No, it doesn't have to be, okay? Just do the right thing
不 没必要这样 好吗? 你只要做该做的事
- 470
and sign the release form. Look, I'm really sorry.
签了这张放弃抚养权的表 听着 我真的很抱歉