- 471
Before we adjourn today,
在我们今天启程之前
- 472
let's take a moment to bow our heads.
让我们一起祈祷
- 473
Hello, everyone.
大家好
- 474
I'm Gaby solis, class of '94. Whoo-hoo!
我是加布.索利斯 94届的学生
- 475
I just wanted to give god a big shout out
我想大声地向上帝欢呼
- 476
for this amazing season.
这个赛季精彩的比赛
- 477
The man upstairs has definitely been on your side.
上帝无疑是站在你们这边的
- 478
And you wanna know why? Because you boys live clean.
你们知道为什么吗? 因为你们这些男孩很纯洁
- 479
You keep your noses up, you stay out of trouble,
你们小心谨慎 你们远离麻烦
- 480
and you don't go around getting strippers pregnant.
你们不会和脱衣舞娘乱搞 让她们怀孕
- 481
And that's a good thing,
这很好
- 482
'cause if one of you caused a scandal like that,
因为如果你们之中有一个 做了这样的丑事
- 483
not only would that guy get kicked off the team
不但会被踢出球队
- 484
andlose all of his scholarships,
还会丢了所有的奖学金
- 485
but god would drop your school colors so fast,
这样上帝也会迅速抛弃你们学校
- 486
it'd make your head spin!
会让你头晕目眩
- 487
And then the football season would go to hell.
那这个赛季的足球赛就见鬼去吧
- 488
No pun intended.
就事论事
- 489
So my point is,
我想说的是
- 490
do the right thing, and no one gets hurt.
做正确的决定 没人会受伤害