- 31
They why did you propose to me? I don't know.
那你为什么要向我求婚 我不知道
- 32
I have told every woman in this town
我已经告诉镇上每个姐妹
- 33
that we are getting married, and all you have to say to me
我们就要结婚了 而你却对我说
- 34
is, "I don't know"? Oh, what else do you want me to say?
我不知道 那你还想我说什么呢
- 35
I'm sorry.
对不起
- 36
What's going on? Is there someone else?
发生了什么事? 是不是你有了别人?
- 37
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
- 38
Oh, crap.
混蛋
- 39
Come on, come on, come on!
快点,快点,快点啊!
- 40
As he sat there, Karl couldn't help but wonder
当他坐在那 卡尔不禁想问
- 41
why god had forsaken him.
为什么上帝要抛弃他
- 42
It never occurred to him that god...
他从来没想过 上帝...
- 43
Might be a woman.
可能是女人
- 44
God, Grant me the Serenity
上帝,请赐予我宁静
- 45
to accept the things I cannot change,
来接受不能改变的事情
- 46
the courage to change the things I can
赐予我勇气 来改变我能够改变的事情
- 47
and the wisdom to know the difference...
赐予我智慧 来分辨两者的差别...
- 48
The members of the Fairview chapter of a.A.
美景镇嗜酒者互诫协会的成员
- 49
Ended every meeting with a prayer.
在每次聚会结束时都要祈祷
- 50
And while most were asking god for help
他们大部分人祈求上帝帮助自己